It’s been a very long, very hot and a very busy summer! So busy we hadn’t had time to blog. But here it is – finally – an overview of the summer’s highlights.
We had it all:
- Alka rehearsals – exciting and well frequented
- Open Air Concerts – rock, pop, etno, classical music
- Fashion shows
- Braiding activities
- Moustache growing
- Museum, galleries and exhibition openings
- Movie premieres
- Moto parties
- Ancient footbal match with legions, emperors and empresses and dancers and gladiatiors
- And let’s not forget the 300th Alka and its victor – Frano Ivkovic and the escpecially festive Assumption procession
Most of it is in the Photo gallery… Which was your favourite part?